Friday, January 3, 2014

Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream...Whaaaat??!!

Today, I went to LA to meet up my friend to receive a painting I requested. (Great prints my friend and her friend sells! Salt and Light Prints) The painting was great! Exactly what I had asked for :) We met up after lunch so we decided to go get dessert! We went to this cafe where they sold liquid nitrogen ice cream! The first liquid nitrogen ice cream I tried was in Redlands, CA @ A La Minute! This one, was really tasty and sweet! It was very creamy and perfect! If you are ever in Koreatown in LA, this place is a MUST! It's where the CGV movie theater is and it's called Chocolate Chair! Yelp it, google it, whatever it! I had the strawberry ice cream and my friend had the pistachio ice cream! They were both delicious, not too sweet (not big on sweets), and it was super creamy. It's a must!


Strawberry Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream

It's been a great winter break for me.. got to spend time with family, friends, and my love :) But 2 more days and I start my fieldwork at a Pediatric Occupational Therapy Clinic! I am very excited and scared at the same time!! Wish me luck and hope for the best! 

-Ms. Piggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment