Thursday, November 24, 2011

Say Cheese~~~ cake! :D

Hi guys!

Happy Thanksgiving!! Because it's thanksgiving, it's a day when everyone is thankful for something! However! I am always thankful for everything daily! Here are some that I am thankful for!

I am thankful for a wonderful family that God has provided me with!
I am thankful for JM, IH, JK, HK, JC, JL! My favorite people alive! You guys truly encourage me in so many ways with words of encouragement or just buying me food! ;) I will always thank God for such great friends like you!
I am thankful for FOOD! All the goodness God has created for me to eat and eat and eat!
I can go on  and on with all the thanks!! but! I would like to give my thanks by sharing one of my favorite food I love to make! (or bake :) )

Last night, I decided to make some cheesecake! Hopefully it turned out great! but here is a picture for all of you guys to enjoy! :) If you want the recipe, you know the drill! Have a very happy thanksgiving everyone! God bless! :)

Cheesecake!

Chocolate marbled new york style cheesecake

New York style cheese cake


I.C.A.
Ms. Piggy.

1 comment:

  1. Yummyyy cheesecake! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving with your loved ones!!

    ReplyDelete