Monday, September 12, 2011

Lunch at Bread & Cie

San Diego. It's gotta be my favorite place in socal! It's beautiful, weather is wonderful, and food is GREAT! My friend and I decided to go eat lunch at Hillcrest in San Diego! We were looking for a good place to eat, so we used our handy dandy yelp app on our phone! Low and behold, it lead us to a place called Bread & Cie! A French cafe and bakery that was actually right across the street from where we had parked!

We both ordered different menu items (the names are escaping my mind..) and oh boy! they hit the spot! Here are some of the pictures I took (pardon the quality, I was playing around with a new camera app on my phone )

Sample from the counter. Can't think of the name but it was delicious!

My friend, Hanna's sandwich! Apparently, this sandwich is famous for how it's made!


Our table number. Through it was cute. They were drawings by little kids!

My lunch! with soup! It was Mm Mm Mm~ so good.

Being cheap Koreans and drinking out bottled water lol
I will be posting up some more posts tonight with more amazing food! Enjoy!

I.C.A.
Ms. Piggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment